Featured

I've rented hundreds of cars in my life,and I never had an experience like my one with Thrifty.

I had a AAA promo and was promised a good deal on a Nisson Maxima.

When we got there there were none available.

The good price evaporated when $165 was added for a second driver.

Typically it's one price quoted for husband and wife.

After going through 4 vehicles. We were given a Dogde Charger.

Our contract stated we were driving a VW Passat.

Not only was it not smoke free but had a pretty good dent in the right rear .

The agent stood in front of area as we went through a quick inspection.

Shame on me for the above.

But after a long flight ,PHX to Hartford spending an hour in a car rental agency when you still have an hour drive to get to your destinatination is not very appealing.

The best is yet to come ,the kicker to this bad experience was a notification two months after the rental,that we were being charged for $20 in tolls plus $90 in administrative fee.

The tolls were all out of state and during our two week rental we never left the state.

Needless to say I will never rent from Thrifty again

Poor Customer Service is one thing fraud takes it to a new level

This company should not be in business

Review about: Thrifty Car Rental Car Rental.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Thrifty Car Rental?

Comments