Featured on Google+ 100% full Not resolved

Update by user Jul 19, 2016

Following the review submitted below, I continued to make contact with Thrifty Rentals by email and phone.Even the head office, head of complaints failed to reply.

Through the BNZ (on my behalf) a request was made for them to justify the charge on my credit card.

To that they also did not respond and the charge was finally reversed.Following the reversal, Thrifty still had the option to challenge to challenge the reversal, guess what they never did!

Original review posted by user Jan 18, 2016

In brief -

Related: Thrifty Car Rental - Incompetent customer service, Thieves!

1. I hired and returned an undamaged vehicle to Thrifty Car Rentals.

2. I photographed the vehicle thoroughly upon its return as evidence.

3. More than 2 days after the return they emailed to say I'd damaged the vehicle and charged my credit card for the damage.

4. Understandably I have strongly disputed this and provided the photographic evidence.

5. Over the last 3 weeks I have visited their premise, phoned them and sent emails to various Thrifty email recipients. NOT ONE SINGLE REPLY!

6. Photos attached of the returned vehicle.

7. You decide.

Review about: Thrifty Car Rental.

I liked: Anything positive was overshadowed by negatives, Anything positive was overshadowed by negative.

I didn't like: Total failure to respond to any communication.

2.6
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $468
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Thrifty Car Rental?

Comments

Just some advice. Take more and detailed pictures