Featured Not resolved
2.4
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

I recently rented a 2015 Ram 1500 from Thrifty three days after having the car the tire blew while I was out in the mountains for a hiking trip.I called and told the lady at thrifty that the tire blew, she advised me to put the spare on and bring it back the next day.

When I got their I was told everything was fine including the scratches on the plastic fender from the rubber, because I had $500.00 worth of coverage.30 days later I'm being hit with a $1500 bill.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of thrifty car rental car rental. Thrifty Car Rental needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned thrifty car rental car rental in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Thrifty Car Rental.

Had an Experience with Thrifty Car Rental?

Comments

Looks like you ran over something

Enterprise Rent A Car - Very Poor Enterprise Rent A Car "In mid June of 2017, we received a rental from Enterprise in Aiea HI. Our Suburban was in the auto body shop. Our 24 yr old daughter and our grand..." Read more Dollar Rent A Car - Obscene "Cleaning Charge" Dollar Rent A Car "Rented a car from LGA Dollar Rent A Car facility (LaGuardia in New York). Rental contract mentions NOTHING about any special animal cleaning services required. In fact only mention of..." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - ENTERPRISE FALSE HAIL DAMAGE CLAIMS Enterprise Rent A Car "In May of 2014, through the recommendation of my insurance co., I rented a car from Enterprise while my car was being repaired. When I picked up the vehicle,..." Read more Green Motion - Does look like 364 worth of damage? Green Motion "I booked a car rental in Poland through Ryan Air at 75 for five days. On arrival in Krakow I collected the car from Green Motion and was told I..." Read more Safeco Insurance - Safeco Claims the WORST EVER Safeco Insurance "On July 11th, 2017 we noticed that our hardwood floor in our kitchen and hall had erupted due to a water leak at the refrigerator. The continuous hardwood floor consists..." Read more Vacation Travel Club - Freedom Getaways Vacation Travel Club "We just went to a 90 minute presentation last evening. It all sounded great, amazing, unbelievable. We did not sign up, although we were very enticed. It is $6895 for..." Read more Omni Hotel - AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID Omni Hotel "NO WELCOME DRINK NO WATER PRESSURE IN THE VILLA MOLD IN THE BATHROOM BLOOD STAINS ON FRESH SHEETS STAINS ON FRESH TOWELS BUGS ALL OVER THE TOILET DINNER RESERVATIONS POLICY..." Read more DiggyPOD - Formatting Errors in Edgar's Handbook DiggyPOD "End of January 2017 I wrote my 3rd book. Felt I was being sold revisions for $40 each time by Valerie. My book started out an 8 X 11 and..." Read more