1.8
Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

Update by user Sep 13

See if you can even find a scratch in the picture provided!! It is in the middle of the front hood!!

Update by user Sep 13

The company is holding fast to the exorbitant charge for the little scratch I didn't see! Warning : take a full video of every car you rent from these crooks if you are forced to do business with them. Over $1000 virtually stolen from me.

Update by user Aug 14

The actual charge was 914 Euro's which equates to $1040.

Original review posted by user Aug 14

I rented a car for a day from Shannon Ireland to drive my son to Galway Ireland to study abroad. I did a check of the car and saw no dents or visible scratches, but did not apply a magnifying glass.

I had NO INCIDENTS with this vehicle! Upon return of the vehicle, the attendant identified a minute scratch in the middle of the hood. It was hard for me to see but I assured him that I had nothing to do with it. Please see the attached picture of the car I returned.

You will need to magnify it to see the dim scratches in the middle of the hood. I doubt anyone would see, much less report these little scratches in the middle of the hood. The attendant charged me $914.62 for these scratches I missed when I rented the car.

It's infuriating and especially upsetting because it feels like a deliberate attempt to intimidate of woman traveling abroad alone in a foreign country. The company's doubling down on the charge and refusal to reevaluate the exorbitant charge, NONE of which should be my responsibility, but ridiculously large for the alleged offense is reason to NEVER USE SHIFTY THRIFTY AGAIN!!!@!@

Review about: Thrifty Car Rental Seat Car Rental.

Reason of review: Feel Swindled.

I liked: Car was ok.