Thrifty Car Rental - Review in Rentals category from Braunschweig, Niedersachsen
Think twice before booking through Auto Europe!
Made a booking for Amsterdam Schiphol with my debit credit card. Never ever had problems with the card all over the world. The rude lady at the Hertz/Thrifty counter refused my card and did not even offer alternatives. She did not even accept a cash deposit. She said i could claim my money back and i did not get my money back. So no car and they kept my money.
Never ever again!!! Rather spend more money for more professional companies!!!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Ripp off
- Product or service
- Thrifty Car Rental
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Booked a 5 day rental from Payless Car Rental at an offsite airport location (Toronto Pearson International) through Expedia. A few days later I checked Priceline and found an..."
- "BEWARE OF PENSKE, ESPECIALLY FOR ONE-WAY RENTALS! THIS IS SO UNHEARD OF - I WILL TAKE THIS TO THE MEDIA, THE COURTROOM, AND MAKE AS MANY PEOPLE WORLDWIDE AWARE OF..."
- "I have never in my life dealt with such an UNPROFESSIONAL company that had NO REGARD for the Safety of their Customers. I rented a Cruise America Truck for 21..."
- "Think twice before booking through Auto Europe! Made a booking for Amsterdam Schiphol with my debit credit card. Never ever had problems with the card all over the world. The rude..."
- "I ordered two autism necklaces for me and my husband a month ago. I received an email stating that my order is being made and will be shipped. There is..."
- "We had purchased a bookcase in August 2016 from The Mallery Hall Collection company. We really liked the design of that bookcase, and we were hoping that this would be..."
- "I order a Dallas Cowboy Decanter Set in July or beginning of August, they stated it will be shipped. After about a week or 2 I called because I didn't..."