Think twice before booking through Auto Europe!
Made a booking for Amsterdam Schiphol with my debit credit card. Never ever had problems with the card all over the world. The rude lady at the Hertz/Thrifty counter refused my card and did not even offer alternatives. She did not even accept a cash deposit. She said i could claim my money back and i did not get my money back. So no car and they kept my money.
Never ever again!!! Rather spend more money for more professional companies!!!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Ripp off
- Product or service
- Thrifty Car Rental
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The car being hired was given to us in the dark and wet, when we returned it the person checked it and said the drivers door was damaged, there was..."
- "We recently rented a car from Enterprise, but did NOT purchase their insurance - HUGE mistake. While doing the inspection with the representative before we left with the car,..."
- "We traveled to Spain in a big group and rented 3 units of 7-seater cars (Volkswagen Touran or similar) with Avis. Full payment has been made 3 weeks before the..."
- "Think twice before booking through Auto Europe! Made a booking for Amsterdam Schiphol with my debit credit card. Never ever had problems with the card all over the world. The rude..."
- "Wow, this site is breaking all the rules that exist to protect our privacy. 2 listings were available for my name, as I have lived in two different townships. One..."
- "Just moved into Waterbrook Apartments in Southern California and for 2 weeks we have been fighting with maggots outside on our patio. It took management 2 weeks to figure..."
- "I have been a long time consumer of Newegg off on on for years, and have recently cheered them on the fight against Patent trolls. But recently I ordered..."