Thrifty Car Rental - Review about 2015 Ram 1500 Rental from Greenville, South Carolina
I recently rented a 2015 Ram 1500 from Thrifty three days after having the car the tire blew while I was out in the mountains for a hiking trip.I called and told the lady at thrifty that the tire blew, she advised me to put the spare on and bring it back the next day.
When I got their I was told everything was fine including the scratches on the plastic fender from the rubber, because I had $500.00 worth of coverage.30 days later I'm being hit with a $1500 bill.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- 2015 Ram 1500 Rental
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "In May of 2014, through the recommendation of my insurance co., I rented a car from Enterprise while my car was being repaired. When I picked up the vehicle,..."
- "Denied - for no reason. I meet all of their requirements but was denied a membership. I gave them my social security number, address, photo of my license, photo of..."
- "Please find enclosed details of my recent experience with Europcar in Manchester. I am launching a claim against the company today in the Small Claims Court but I believe there..."
- "AmeriGas on line payment system sucks. I have had to make the last two month payments by phone.They do not have the information for a complete statement. The system will..."
- "Here are some screen shots of their "terms". They are very sneaky...."
- "I left this salon bleeding from cuts on the back of my neck. The stylist assured me that the trimmer was not cutting me, even though I told her I..."
- "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."
- "THURSDAY/DEC.01,2016: I played Kixeye's Battle Pirate game on Facebook a few days ago. In a campaign called "High Tide" I played and won the first round. The winning prizes are..."