Thrifty Car Rental - Review about 2015 Ram 1500 Rental from Greenville, South Carolina
I recently rented a 2015 Ram 1500 from Thrifty three days after having the car the tire blew while I was out in the mountains for a hiking trip.I called and told the lady at thrifty that the tire blew, she advised me to put the spare on and bring it back the next day.
When I got their I was told everything was fine including the scratches on the plastic fender from the rubber, because I had $500.00 worth of coverage.30 days later I'm being hit with a $1500 bill.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- 2015 Ram 1500 Rental
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Blood all over the inside of one of the two trucks I rented! I reserved two trucks one of the reservations got lost but they were able to get a..."
- "I just got off the phone with Thrifty Corporate trying to dispute a $10 per day ($40 total or $51.48 with tax) that I noticed when scanning in my receipts..."
- "I booked a car for 40 hours. Opel Corsa, with 155000 km. I picked it up at 23:00 on a dark parking. The car has a million of scratches and..."
- "It cannot be published to the website, but.. — CC__, Our staff has read your review and values your contribution. However, it did not meet all our website guidelines. Thanks for sharing..."
- "Broken dome. I love it cook fast...."
- "My wife and I were with Verizon, our phone service for 6 years was great. april 28 2012 adjustments were made to their frequency output and our service's stopped, a..."
- "I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service. Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have..."
- "I have spent alot of money at the buckle and against my wife's wishes, I bought expensive jeans that cost about $100 a piece. Within a year one of the..."
- "Omg old lettuce thankfully very little of it and no tortillas with my fajitas? Triangle town center in Raleigh is having some issues with online ordering and the app orders...."