Greenville, South Carolina
Featured Not resolved

I recently rented a 2015 Ram 1500 from Thrifty three days after having the car the tire blew while I was out in the mountains for a hiking trip.I called and told the lady at thrifty that the tire blew, she advised me to put the spare on and bring it back the next day.

When I got their I was told everything was fine including the scratches on the plastic fender from the rubber, because I had $500.00 worth of coverage.30 days later I'm being hit with a $1500 bill.

Review about: 2015 Ram 1500 Rental.

2.4
Additional Services
Insurance Quality
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Thrifty Car Rental?

Comments

Looks like you ran over something

Thrifty Car Rental - Second Attempt - FAIL! Thrifty Car Rental "Last November, I made a reservation online for a full-size car. Arrived at Thrifty at 220 Yonge St, Toronto, to be told that the only vehicle they have is a..." Read more Thrifty Car Rental - 2 miles driven cost $230 Thrifty Car Rental "I rented a car from Thrifty by the Portland, OR airport. The location was 1 mile from my hotel. I drove the car to the hotel, and back to Thrifty..." Read more Thrifty car rental complaint illegal pricing practice Thrifty Car Rental "(june 3, 2015) thrifty offered prices after all specific conditions are known, and later during checkout price jumped 147%,without explanation. totally false and deceptive advertising practice, giant material misrepresentation,..." Read more Thrifty Car Rental - Robbing misleading company thrifty Thrifty Car Rental "I hired a car on thriftycars4rent website for Orlando airport on the website it which clearly states all insurances included etc. Upon arrival I was asked at the desk if..." Read more Harley Davidson - Treated like i have Leprosy Harley Davidson "oregon city oregon went down to harley here today was told they dont service anything under a 1999 i wanted 2 rims mounted on new tires and a sprocket. told..." Read more Old Navy - Sports tanks Old Navy "There is currently a *** poor selection of sports tanks with built in *** pads. I'm way too lazy to wear sports bras and I'm sure I'm not alone in..." Read more Money Map Press - What a fool I am!! Do not believe what they say!!! Money Map Press "Lost 20K in a few month...Have tried to contact the advisor thru email and website based question answer. ZERO response. I call and no one can help. This is the..." Read more Rv One Superstores Winter Park - Rocky to Smooth In Winter Park Rv One Superstores Winter Park "I purchased an Airstream from RV One in Winter Park FL just a few days ago and after a rocky start, I spoke to the onsite manager and she smoothed..." Read more