Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

I remted a Thrifty car at the Atlanta airport. They charged me for insurance, never asked me if i wanted it, or told me that they were including it.

Charged me $170 for 3 days & 2 hours of insurance.

Called and basically said " well, you signed the agreement". They are thiefs & frauds.

Review about: Thrifty Car Rental Car Rental.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

A $163 reservation turned into a $500 headache. Every item that agent asked if I wanted, I declined, at least 3 times.

No paperwork to review, only a digital pad with a checkbox and signature line. This was Thrifty at DFW. Rushed to my car by the happy agent, I tossed the paperwork in the glove box. Upon return a week later, noticed I was "loaded up" with every fee I said NO to.

I was credited tolls & some gas, but no insurance... told I "used it". I disputed the overcharges on my Costco Visa & dispute went in my favor. Thrifty continued to bill monthly, then turned over to collections.

I am taking to Attorney General, and will go as far as I have to go to get justice!!!

Got a letter saying I'm banned from using Hertz companies... like I'd want to continue to be scammed and defrauded?!!