I had a horrible experience with thrifty, the car was not what I booked, then returning it for the correct one was a nightmare, once I was on my way.I was called by Thrifty 3 hours after driving on my trip and told I have to return because they forgot to get the keys from last car from me.

This ruined the timing of my trip and I returned the car and flew instead, I was told I would only be charged for the taxes 16$ I was still charged for one week rental, on top of it. And CARTRAWLER HAS NOT RESOLVED THIS ISSUE.

AVOID BOOKING ANY CAR ONLINE THROUGH CARTRAWLER!!!!!!!!

I am still trying to get the refund promised to me by Customer Service, and it has been over a month.I NOW HAVE A DISPUTE FILED WITH AMEX HOPING THEY WILL TAKE CARE OF THIS MATTER.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $123. Ryan33 is overall dissatisfied with Thrifty Car Rental. The most disappointing about thrifty car rental reservation at Thrifty Car Rental was being lied to and very poor customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Thrifty Car Rental.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Rentals category for more informed decision or compare Thrifty Car Rental to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Thrifty Car Rental?

Comments