1.2
Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

I made a reservation online and had a friend drop me off at the airport only to find out that Thrifty doesn't take debit cards from local residents.I called for a manager who told me it's stated on their web site under terms and conditions, cause it sure enough did NOT appear on my reservation information.

So, I was basically stranded at the airport until my friend came back to pick me up and drop me home and I'm still without a car so I'm not sure how I'm getting to work on Monday. Additionally, it took me 38 minutes of waiting in line to find this out, and while waiting in line, there is no place to sit, plus I noticed the 2 self-serve terminals were out of order. This company has LOUSY or NON-EXISTENT customer service. I'm amazed they stay in business.

They do not care about people, they do not care about doing a good job, they did not communicate an important piece of information that would have saved me a lot of time, effort and bothering someone to help me for no reason.They are losers and I will never do business with them again.

Review about: Car Rental Booking.

Preferred solution: I want an apology, you should post this information on reservations so that people are aware of it, fire your lousy manager, and send staff to customer service training becasue they badly need it. .

I didn't like: Long line, No place to sit while waiting in line, Very poor customer service, Poor communication and unintelligent uncaring manager, Out-of-service self-service terminals, Appalling customer service, False and deceptive advertising.

Had an Experience with Thrifty Car Rental?

Comments

Dropped off at the airport ?

Was that the only car rental agency there ?