Thrifty Car Rental - 2 miles driven cost $230
I rented a car from Thrifty by the Portland, OR airport.The location was 1 mile from my hotel.
I drove the car to the hotel, and back to Thrifty a few hours later (when I found out that my company will not pay for the rental). I was charged $230 for this rental with no friendliness, understanding, customer service, professionalism. Also, on the initial estimate, I was to pay $99/day, but I was actually charged $159/day. Will NEVER, EVER rent from this company again.
They should change their name because there is nothing thrifty about them except the quality provided.Their company name should be Scam car rental.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
- Had a car available when other companies did not
What I disliked
- 99 percent of my experience
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We traveled to Spain in a big group and rented 3 units of 7-seater cars (Volkswagen Touran or similar) with Avis. Full payment has been made 3 weeks before the..."
- "This happened to us in Cancun at the airport terminal. When they gave us the car, unfortunately we did not do a thoroughly inspection and when we return it they..."
- "Ms. Conyer here and I'm a current resident. At first I was sold on this complex by Charlie. Yet, when it was time to move in I noticed a plethora..."
- "Bought treadmill in NOV 2016. Was supposed to be able to Bluetooth you tablet and heart rate monitor. Just bought a new tablet and tried to sync following the instructions...."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "...I noticed that the leather is peeling off from lots of places.I didn't even use the bag..."
- "I purchased Ameriprise auto insurance with Costco. Ameriprise is one of the worst auto insurers. I was involved in an accident that a video camera recorded. The owner of the van..."
- "Purchased a kitchen sink at advertise 90% off price but received wrong sink. Sellers will not honor our contract but insist I return the sink for refund and reorder..."
- "multnomah county loves to profit off of family heartache,when i tried to get my grandma moved into a assisted living home,they talked her into staying at home with a 10..."