Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

I rented a car from Thrifty by the Portland, OR airport.The location was 1 mile from my hotel.

I drove the car to the hotel, and back to Thrifty a few hours later (when I found out that my company will not pay for the rental). I was charged $230 for this rental with no friendliness, understanding, customer service, professionalism. Also, on the initial estimate, I was to pay $99/day, but I was actually charged $159/day. Will NEVER, EVER rent from this company again.

They should change their name because there is nothing thrifty about them except the quality provided.Their company name should be Scam car rental.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. lile stated that there is a room for improvement of 99 percent of my experience. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of thrifty car rental car rental and associated monetary loss in the amount of $230. Thrifty Car Rental needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned thrifty car rental car rental in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Thrifty Car Rental.